Last updated 1⑨th March 2022.
- We store your IP address when your make requests and login to prevent abuse.
- Your profile, comments, and blog posts are all public by default. There is currently no way to change this.
- All passwords are hashed and salted with bcrypt. Still, don't reuse any passwords here, or anywhere else for that matter.
- "Private" messages are not end-to-end encrypted.
- We use CloudFlare. If you don't like that, go away.
- Our servers are located in Germany.
- In case of a data breach, we will notify you as soon as we can.